ADVANCED PRIVATE TRAINING PROGRAM (AOTP)
The Advanced Private Training Program (APTP) is a weekly program designed for high school and college athletes who are looking to push themselves to become the best that they can be.
The attack and midfielders will be led by Technical Director, Ricky Reyes, while the defense will be led by Michael Mabry. The program will consist of on-the-field lacrosse training and conditioning in a small group atmosphere to maximize the touches, repetitions, and instruction of every athlete.
Classes are open to the following and are capped at 20 players per group. Minimum 6.
- High School (2020 - 2016)
- Post-High School (Graduated from High School)
Details: Wednesdays Mornings
- June 22 - Field 1 - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- June 29 - Field 1 - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- July 13 - Field 1 - 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- July 20 - Field 1 - 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- July 27 - Field 1 - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- August 3 - Field 1 - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- August 10 - Field 1 - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
All 7 Sessions - $280 (90 minute sessions) or 1 Session - $50 (90 minute session)
"SUCCESS ISN'T OWNED. IT'S LEASED. AND RENT IS DUE EVERY.SINGLE.DAY!"
What to Expect:
- 90-Minute High-Intensity Training Sessions on Wednesday Mornings from 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM.
- Class Sizes are Capped at 20
- High-Repetitions, High-Intensity and Short Breaks.
- Advanced Lacrosse Drills utilized at the college level that will improve every athlete's ability to:
- Utilize a variety of moves to get to open space and beat their defenders
- Utilize both hands to be a threat as a shooter and a feeder
- Throw more effective checks
- Breakdown defensively more effectively
- Improve Overall Stick Work
- Push past their limits and become mentally tough!
- Advanced Conditioning Workouts utilized at the college level that will improve:
This training program is for serious lacrosse players who want to be pushed outside of their comfort zones. This will be tough and will demand a lot from every athlete. It will take serious commitment each and every day; Do you have what it takes to play at the next level?
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact Ricky Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org