About EVERGREEN LACROSSE
Evergreen is Virginia's premiere lacrosse program for player development. We are a development-focused and results-driven program that offers numerous high-level training opportunities for athletes of all ages and skill levels throughout the year.
We operate out of the Evergreen Sportsplex in Leesburg, Virginia as well as our new indoor facility, the Play-To-Win Athletic Complex in Ashburn. Having these two state-of-the-art facilities as our homes allows our athletes to enjoy an entire year of training at consistent locations.
We offer a variety of training and programs for athletes of all ages & skill levels such as
- Taking Root Academy - Clinics designed to help introduce lacrosse to beginners in a fun atmosphere
- Private Lessons/Small Group Training - Training sessions led by our Directors from a 1-on-1 setting up to a maximum of 4 athletes.
- Boys Positional Clinics - A 5 Week Clinic Series focused on position-specific training for Attack/Midfield, Defense, FOGOs and Goalies for Boys of All Ages & Experience Levels.
- Boys Evolution Academy - An 8 to 12 Week Advanced Training Program for athletes looking to elevate their individual skills and IQ
- Boys Travel Teams - This program is only open to Advanced Boys in 5th through 12th grade. To receive an invite to compete on one of our Travel Teams, you must participate and be evaluated during our Evolution Academy that is offered all year-round. Evergreen Travel Athletes benefit from numerous perks such as:
- Numerous Training Sessions Every Week, All Year-Round (Depending on Season)
- Competing at Tournaments, Scrimmages & Play Days
- Classroom Sessions, Film Review & Video Analysis
- Access to the E-LIBRARY, a collection of training videos to improve overall skills/athleticism at home
- Repping Evergreen Under Armour Player Kits and Uniforms
- Access to Seminars on topics such as Nutrition, Social Media, Recruiting, etc
- Access to our network of partners such as NSMI, Integrated Sports Medicine, Tree House Fit Yoga and more.
Evergreen is owned by Play to Win (PTW) LLC, a professional sports management company that is made up of dedicated, full-time staff that enhances operations and administrative support for our club families located at their home, the Evergreen Sportsplex in Leesburg, Virginia.
Coaches Development and Screening
Our Evergreen coaches have a variety of experiences and backgrounds in coaching. We believe in hiring coaches who share the same values as our staff, and at the same time can bring something different to the table. We are excited to have many of them involved with coaching at the high school and/or collegiate level. We also have coaches who are current college lacrosse players who bring with them valuable perspectives of real-time expectations at the collegiate level.
We know that our coaches are one of the most important factors in our success as a program and we are committed to having the best in the area. We require background checks prior to being hired. We also provide ongoing training throughout the season, not only in lacrosse development but also in leadership, coaching and mentoring. We believe our coaches should be expected to develop like our players – every coach, at any level, can improve as a leader!