On behalf of the Evergreen Lacrosse Club, I would like to invite you to the 2nd Annual CroppMetcalfe Summer Showcase, an event held on Friday evening on June 23rd, 2017 at the beautiful Evergreen Sportsplex in Leesburg, Virginia.
This event will showcase high school athletes from the DC, Maryland and Virginia areas that have a strong desire of playing lacrosse at the next level and have the potential to become impact players for your program. Last year, we brought in about 100 players where our goal this year is to bring in over 200. We have also partnered with Southwest Lacrosse to combine two great events; our individual showcase and their team showcase, the NOVA Shootout, which brought over 30 teams from all over to our facility.
The format of this individual showcase event will be:
- 5:00 PM Check-In (Coaches receive player profiles & Coaching Bags)
- 6:30 PM - Training Session / Recruiting Seminar led by College Coaches
- 7:30 PM - First Round of Games
- 8:30 PM - Second Round of Games
Please let us know if you would like to accept this invite – we have identified you as one of the coaches we would like to have at this event.
Our guests will benefit from the following at no cost:
- One Night Stay at a local hotel on Friday Night (June 23rd)
- Reception on Saturday, June 24th
- Binder with information on every attending student-athlete
- Evergreen Lacrosse Apparel
I truly hope that you consider attending this event! It will be a great opportunity to watch some talented student-athletes showcase their abilities in hopes of achieving their dreams of playing lacrosse at the next level.
If possible, please let me know of your availability as soon as possible.
If you are interested, please fill out the form found here:
I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon,